Secure Payment Options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Easy Butter 1 Stick unit
- Free Bonus Gift: Acrylic Kitchen Spice Grinder/Container (color chosen at random)
- Free Bonus Gift: Dealsociety Silicone Non Stick Mat
- Free Bonus Gift: Dealsociety Silicone Spatula (color chosen at random)
The Easy Butter Maker will have you enjoying "magic" butter or cooking oil in no time. This piece is your key to mastering the fastest and most convenient method of infusing herbal butter or oil possible. It will make 1 stick of butter or about 1/2 cup of cooking oil in only a matter of minutes, for best results 10-20.
The process is as easy as throwing your herbs, butter, and a bit of water into the unit, provide heat and let the Easy Butter do the rest. If that doesn't seem simple enough, this product requires no straining, leaving you with less of a mess to clean up and more time to enjoy your herbal infused recipes.
Unlike it's competitors, the Easy Butter does not depend on electricity to operate, giving you the freedom to make herbal butter or oil just about anywhere while at the same time greatly decreasing the chances of malfunction.
The one stick unit measures in at about 7" tall and only 3.5" wide (Nearly 5" including the handle), making it super portable and very easy to clean. Put the fun back in baking today and pick up an Easy Butter!
1. Cube 1 stick of unsalted butter (1/2 cup olive oil), place in lower pot and add water.
2. Place filter through butter/oil. Add finely chopped herb.
3. Reassemble unit, place on burner at medium heat.
4. Cook until you begin seeing steam.
5. Upper pot will contain finished product. Pour into plastic container, remove water mixture with an eye dropper.
Cleaning Instructions: Always make sure to allow the unit to cool completely before cleaning. Soak in warm, soapy water and then rinse. Regularly wash rubber gasket and filter plate to ensure optimal results.
I find the directions to be a little vague and confusing but nonetheless, it’s fun. Will be attempting my second batch later today. The first was a bit of a flop.... ♀️