Secure Payment Options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Three Sisters are a trio of towering Rocky Mountains. We pay homage to these powerful peaks with a triple punch of light, medium and dark roasts. Great taste hits new heights!
Aroma: Sweet dried fruit, toasted coconut, and chocolate malt.
Tasting notes: Well-rounded and complex with notes of stone fruit and cocoa.
Recommended brew methods: French press, drip machine, pour over, cold brew.
- MEDIUM ROAST, WHOLE BEAN: Smooth, savory, seductive. The 3 Sisters are a trio of towering Canadian Rocky Mountains. Pay homage to these powerful peaks
- Tasting notes, brew method: Well rounded and complex with notes of sweet tobacco, stone fruit and cocoa. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over and cold brew
- Origin Indonesia, Central & South America: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on
- Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher, Shade Grown, Arabica coffee: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100 % certified.
- Roasted in the Rocky Mountains: it’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.
This blend was better than I expected. I'd recommend trying it.