Secure Payment Options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Lonely PlanetBelizeis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the ancient Maya site of Caracol, dive the world-renowned Blue Hole, or spot toucans in the wild -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belize and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetBelize:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - music, cuisine, Ancient Maya, history, wildlife, land & environment, weddings & honeymoons, diving & snorkeling, politics, travel with children
- Covers Belize District, Northern Cayes, Northern Belize, Cayo District, Southern Belize, Tikal, Flores, Guatemala and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetBelize, our most comprehensive guide to Belize, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.