Secure Payment Options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise the slow lanes of the Pacific Coast Highway, ride in spinning teacups at Disneyland Resort, or hit the trails in Joshua Tree National Park -all with your trusted travel companion. Begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, arts, architecture, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Los Angeles map (included in print version), plus over 50 color maps
- Covers Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs, Joshua Tree National Park, Death Valley National Park, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara, San Diego and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California, our most comprehensive guide to Southern California, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for a guide focused on Los Angeles? Check out Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.