Secure Payment Options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Lonely Planet's Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the intricate floral designs on the Taj Mahal, marvel at the splendour of Old Delhi's remnants of former empires and spot a magnificent tiger in the wild at Ranthambore National Park - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers Delhi, Agra, the Taj Mahal, Rajasthan and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra is our most comprehensive guide to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's India for an in-depth guide to the country.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.