Secure Payment Options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our most advanced formula - Refresh optive Mega-3. Preservative-free, low blur formula fortifies and restores the lipid layer. Its unique blend of natural oils helps prevent tear evaporation. Treats Dry Eye signs and symptoms associated with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD). Nourishes all three layers of the tear film damaged by Dry Eye for immediate, long-lasting relief. This lipid-enhanced lubricant eye drop is clinically proven to treat the signs and symptoms of Dry Eye. Mega-3 does not require shaking prior to use, unlike Retaine MGD. Refresh optive Mega-3 Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops come in sterile, single-use vials you can take with you anywhere and are safe to use as often as needed.
When our natural tears evaporate, our eyes get dry, itchy, irritated, and uncomfortable. Refresh Optive Mega-3 prevents tear evaporation and is clinically proven to treat the signs and symptoms of Dry Eye often caused by Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD).
MGD is a common eye condition that occurs when the tiny glands in our eyelids become blocked and cannot secrete enough oil to our eye’s tear film. This causes our natural tears to evaporate and results in the painful symptoms of Dry Eye.
Refresh Optive Mega-3 is one of the artificial tear with a unique blend of flaxseed and castor oils. This preservative-free, low-blur formula helps keep tears intact, nourishing all three tear film layers for long-lasting symptom relief.
- Treats the signs and symptoms of dry eye associated with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD)
- Only artificial tear with a blend of natural oils - flaxseed and castor oils
- Natural oils work to fortify and restore the lipid layer, helping prevent tear evaporation
- Nourishes and protects all three layers of the tear film damaged by dry eye
- Preservative-free, low blur formula
- No shaking required prior to use, unlike Retaine MGD
- 30 single-use vials
Best By: 02/2022