Secure Payment Options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Now Suited for Younger Players! Apples to Apples Junior brings all the fun and hilarity of Apples to Apples to the younger crowd. Players aged 9 years and older will have a blast making crazy comparisons while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills at the same time. The 576 unique cards ensure maximum inventiveness, so each round is filled with surprising comparisons from a wide range of people, places, things, and events. Fast-moving and refreshing, Apples to Apples Junior is easy to learn, easy to play, and great for hours and hours of entertainment! How to Get Started Just open the box, deal the Red Apple cards to each player, and you're ready to go!
Players take turns being the judge. The judge begins each round by playing a Green Apple card that features a one-word characteristic, such as Crunchy, Smelly, or Excellent. The other players must then look at the Red Apple cards in their hands and select the one they think is best described by the judge's card. Will you play Pickles, Monkeys, or Flip-flops?
Big Talk Equals Big Fun...and Big Wins! When everyone's Red Apple cards are on the table, try to convince the judge that yours is the best match. You'll find that table talk is a huge part of the fun. Just wait until you hear all the clever — and not so clever — ways people try to convince the judge to choose a particular card .
- The Apples to Apples Junior family party game is made especially for kids 9 years and older. It's the hilarious Apples to Apples party game designed for younger members of the family.
- Players will delight in the crazy comparisons while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills. It's as easy as comparing "apples to apples!"
- Each round, one player takes on the role of judge and plays a descriptive Green Apple card, like "Sticky." The other players choose their best match from the Red Apple cards in their hand, like "Frog Tongue."
- Players should try to convince the judge that their card is the best choice and can get really creative with their reasons! "Table talk" is one of the most important -and hilarious -parts of the game!
- The judge decides the winner and awards that player the Green Apple card. The first player to collect 4 Green Apple cards wins.
- With 504 cards, the Apples to Apples Junior game can provide hours of fun for 4 to 8 players.